by Kayako fusion
Skidmore email setup on iPhone, iPad or iPod
Posted by Kathy Kinnin on 26 January 2017 10:15 AM
If you already have a Skidmore email account on your device, please remove it and restart.
Starting from scratch is best.
Email Setup for the Native iOS Mail App
1. Go to Settings.Then Mail, Accounts, Add Account
2. Tap Exchange
3. Enter your full address in the Email typing box and use all lower case.
Current students and employees: email@example.com
4. If the Domain field appears, leave it empty.
5. Enter your full address again in the Username box, if asked.
6. Enter your Password.
7. Enter a clear Description of the account.
You make it up to distinguish this account from any others you may have.
8. Tap Next which is on the top right of the screen.
9. If you see "cannot verify server identity," tap Continue.
10. If asked, enter Server outlook.office365.com and tap Next.
11. Make sure Mail, Contacts, and Calendars will synchronize (should be on).
12. Tap Done or Save.
Maintained by the Help Desk - Last Revised 1/26/17