by Kayako fusion
How To Share a Calendar Using the Outlook Web App (OWA)
Posted by Michael Sturm, Last modified by John Sanders on 24 July 2015 02:54 PM
Calendar sharing is a fantastic tool for coordinating meetings, events, room scheduling, and more! The steps in this guide will illustrate how to enable this useful feature.
Sharing the Calendar
1. Open a browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox) and navigate to http://owa.skidmore.edu
2. Select your calendar so that your appointments are visible on the screen.
3. In the top right corner of the window, select the “Share” icon:
4. A user selection window will appear:
5. Type the username of the person you want to share your calendar with here:
6. When it finds the user, they will appear in the box and you can set permissions. Permissions are from lowest to highest:
8. Hitting the “Send” button sends the invitation and saves the sharing information.
9. The user you have shared with will receive instructions on opening your shared calendar.